- Dekker, A., B. Sanz-Bernardo, N.B. Singanallur, A.B. Ludi, J. Horsington, P.L. Eblé, D.P. King, and W. Vosloo.
Cross-protection induced by a A/MAY/97 emergency vaccine against intra-serotype heterologous challenge with a Foot-and-mouth disease virus from the A/ASIA/G-VII lineage
Vaccines, 2020, 8(1): 24. DOI: 10.3390/vaccines8010024.read article
- Duque, H., J. Naranjo, C. Carrillo, A. Burbano, J. Vargas, L. Pauszek, I. Olesen, M.J. Sanchez-Vazquez, O. Cosivi, and R.M. Allende.
Protection induced by a commercial bivalent vaccine against Foot-and-mouth disease 2010 field virus from Ecuador
Vaccine, 2016, 34(35): 4140-4. DOI: 10.1016/j.vaccine.2016.06.073.read article
- Fishbourne, E., A.B. Ludi, G. Wilsden, P. Hamblin, B. Statham, A. Bin-Tarif, E. Brocchi, S. Grazioli, A. Dekker, P. Eble, and D.P. King.
Efficacy of a high potency O1 Manisa foot-and-mouth disease vaccine in cattle against heterologous challenge with a field virus from the O/ME-SA/Ind-2001 lineage collected in North Africa.
Vaccine, 2017, 35(20): 2761-2765. DOI: 10.1016/j.vaccine.2017.02.047.read article
- Singanallur, N.B., A. Dekker, P.L. Eble, F. van Hemert-Kluitenberg, K. Weerdmeester, J.J. Horsington, and W. Vosloo.
Emergency FMD serotype O vaccines protect cattle against heterologous challenge with a variant Foot-and-mouth disease virus from the O/ME-SA/ind2001 lineage.
Vaccines, 2021, 9(10): 1110. DOI: 10.3390/vaccines9101110.read article
- Waters, R., A.B. Ludi, V.L. Fowler, G. Wilsden, C. Browning, S. Gubbins, B. Statham, A. Bin-Tarif, V. Mioulet, D.J. King, C. Colenutt, E. Brown, P. Hudelet, and D.P. King.
Efficacy of a high-potency multivalent Foot-and-mouth disease virus vaccine in cattle against heterologous challenge with a field virus from the emerging A/ASIA/G-VII lineage.
Vaccine, 2018, 36(14): 1901-1907. DOI: 10.1016/j.vaccine.2018.02.016.read article
|Date||Institution||Study format||Vaccine||challenge virus||Summary of result|
|December 2023||WRLFMD||Modified PPG||SAT 2 Eri 98||SAT 2 XIV Jordan 2023||Pending|
|December 2023||WRLFMD||Modified PPG||SAT 2 Zim 83||SAT 2 XIV Jordan 2023||Pending|
Table under construction to summarise vaccine potency tests undertaken by Laboratory Network partners